• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

red bar breakfast...

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, but I love "Staying Alive" with my breakfast, Oli's Dad rocks at breakfast and is the snazziest dresser EVER, and I will continue to enjoy our great food and fun service at the Red Bar!:clap:

:wave:

Dito!! What better way to wake up than Staying alive, staying alive.:clap: Oli please don't change to classical..:yawn:
 
My brother and his fiance' were in town this past weekend and we had breakfast at the Broken Egg. The Eggs Benedict with crab meat and sausage was astonishingly yummy! I have been to Red Bar only for drinks. Georgie is sweet and I'll have to try out that drink which was mentioned. I'm pretty much budget oriented and have eaten breakfast also at Cocoon's across from One Seagrove Place, which is conviently located on my street. For two bucks I get a modest biscuit with egg and cheese or whatever. Cheap and quick take out for me when I want to endulge :) Not a culinary treat of epic proportions, but a belly blessing.

belly blessing! love a good biscuit with sausage.

the broken egg is good if you like expensive chain breakfast.

great southern in seaside has great grits, and yummy little beignets.

blue orleans - good as it gets breakfast!

modica, olive garden, fonville, summer kitchen, amavida - some of the smaller places that offer great big and small breakfasts. want a fresh scone right out of the oven? amavida.

Red Bar breakfast is yummy too - not to mention way too much funn especially on a sunday morning...:wave:
 
here's my new slogan for summer 08
The Red Bar home of the farting waiter
think it will work............

Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa Alabammy has a sign on the wall - "no farting". Maybe you should invest in one. You could put it up with duct tape. :lol:

I think if you put it on a t-shirt they'd fly off the shelves! I'll need a medium and a large, please. :clap:

I love this group...this sad bashing thread has turned into one of the funniest I have ever read..love this stuff!! See you soon Oli..Red Bar rocks!!:lolabove:
 
I've been in and out of the restaurant business in this area for years so when I hear someone complaining about something my comment has always been........ "Hey Delta is ready when you are"! Trust me it works! :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
I've been in and out of the restaurant business in this area for years so when I hear someone complaining about something my comment has always been........ "Hey Delta is ready when you are"! Trust me it works! :biggrin:


Oh yeah almost forgot.........I tried the ham and cheese omelet, potatoes, bagels with cream cheese for $6.00 and I'll be back!
 
Last edited:
Oli and his family have done a wonderful job here in South Walton providing great food and music for close to 20 years. Has also provided many jobs for this area. Give it up and enjoy while you can.
 
I've been in and out of the restaurant business in this area for years so when I hear someone complaining about something my comment has always been........ "Hey Delta is ready when you are"! Trust me it works! :biggrin:
Doesn't sound like very good customer relations, though...:shock:
 
I'm a local...been here a LONG time (yes, I drink) and Oli is always welcoming and happy to see the locals. We keep him in business in the off season, if there is an off season any more at the Red Bar. I've always had grayt food and service and have a grayt time whenever I go there.

I have read this entire thread and I have to say the farting....got my attention! Way too funny...as well as the farting dough boy.... LOL!!!!

I think we at Sowal should show Oli some love and meet at the bar at 5PM......any takers??? Give him a GOOD dose of local love.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top