• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red Bar raises their menu prices

New posts
Will they only have about 6 options. Fish chicken, pasta, and bagged salad. Oh, and you have to order fast, eat fast, pay your $100.00 and move on ( in season).
 
I had lunch at the Red Bar the other day and when I got the bill I realized it was a little higher than expected......
My fish salad went from $11.00 to $14.50
With a tea and tip it was over $20.00
The only consulation was it was still delish.........
The smoked salmon salad was $11 for a loooong time. It was $12 last year and I'm not sure when it increased. This year it is $14.50. A few other items on the menu increased $1 or $1.50.
 
Basmati's prices are very reasonable for lunch. I went there today and had grilled fish, rice, and veg for $10. They were busy.
 
You may want to avoid Whiskey Bravo for lunch with children - $11 for chicken fingers and fries. Basmati's has adult lunches or less than that!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top