• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red bar.. WOW

New posts
My little bro and I ate there last Monday; he had the pasta and I had the grouper special-yummo.

tonight Hubby and i ate at Red Bar; he had chicken, I had manicotti-yummo again.

We enjoyed Dread Clampitt both visits and bought a couple of cd's and were able to chat with the band a bit this evening.

Red Bar has great food but great music takes it to the next level!

We're planning to go this Fri night for crab cakes for our last vacation hurrah meal!
 
We finally tried the crab cakes at Red Bar tonight-extra yummo! Nice crust on outside, chunks of crab and creamy inside with a nice buttery sauce on top with their fab mashed tators!! Their salad is nice too but I can't eat it all so the salad is the 1st one to be skipped!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top