• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red brown labradorish probable stray dog

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Anyone looking for something similar? He hangs out around Stallworth access. He seems friendly and entertains himself well. No collar or other official ID. Gelded. The dog likes to roll in dead stuff and swim to the horizon before turning back to shore. He is approachable and pees on beach gear left out overnight. He was in front of me as I took a walk this morning and he peed on a chair behind a girl that was reading. She looked at me like I was an evil-doer, and I shrugged. "He doesn't belong to me" I said "we just happen to be traveling in the same direction".
 
:funn:Sounds like a great dog! I like that he is so up on local politics (pees on beach gear left out overnight). Maybe you should keep him.

Was he dumped there? It has happened in that neighborhood before. It must seem like a good place to leave unwanted animals. Does he look well-fed and cared for? Maybe someone is just letting him run free....not the greatest idea, but also seems to be a very popular one around here. Keep us updated and let us know if he needs a home.
 
Gelded. :clap:

We were just given the terrible news that Patrick the Pug must become a gelding. I'm very, very sad.
 
Gelded. :clap:

We were just given the terrible news that Patrick the Pug must become a gelding. I'm very, very sad.

Sorry, Punzy.
 
:funn:Sounds like a great dog! I like that he is so up on local politics (pees on beach gear left out overnight). Maybe you should keep him.

Was he dumped there? It has happened in that neighborhood before. It must seem like a good place to leave unwanted animals. Does he look well-fed and cared for? Maybe someone is just letting him run free....not the greatest idea, but also seems to be a very popular one around here. Keep us updated and let us know if he needs a home.
He appears to be very happy, eating well enough, and has fresh water somewhere. I saw paw prints today but no other spoor...he also seems to be polite about going number two only in the grass in front of peoples homes. The dog is a definite Beach Bum, kinda reminds me of my neighbor two doors down but the canine has better hygiene.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top