• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red Tide?

New posts
Red tide showed up in Grayton today- as soon as we hit the boardwalk, BAM!! Cough cough cough.

Y'all may want to have a backup plan for the soiree. It was hard to talk.
 
Red tide showed up in Grayton today- as soon as we hit the boardwalk, BAM!! Cough cough cough.

Y'all may want to have a backup plan for the soiree. It was hard to talk.

I thought about that today when I read this thread. :shock:
 
It was baaaaad.:shock:
Cough, sneeze, eyes watering. I had to leave the beach after a couple of hours.
 
Well, guess I wasnt the only one.....Just took a TylenolPM and going to bed. After I finish coughing up a lung. I HATE this crap.
Could it be that they were just trying to breath by coming in to were the surf oxygenates the water?
You might be on to something there.
 
Oh yea I met the Nicest Lady there and she turned out to be Ms. Kitty, Damn I Finally met her.

She told me she was going...I read your first post, and was about to ask if you met her. :clap:
 
I'm still a little bit confused about what it is. I know it's blooming algae; is the reaction an allergic reaction, like you get from pollen, or some sort of chemical thing like you get from chlorine gas?

In other words, do I need to pack extra Benedryl to handle the histamine, or just Kleenex and Halls to deal with the symptoms?

Danke...
 
Did you have scallops with her.............:scratch:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top