• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red Tide?

New posts
Have experienced MUCH WORSE Red Tide here in Seagrove in past years than what is here right now....although there is definitely a lot of coughing everywhere.... took a long walk this morning all around Seagrove and down to the beach and coughed just a little....I imagine anyone staying out on the beach for a long time would be coughing quite a bit more! Hope something will clear it out soon!

It got allot worse in Seagrove once the wind switched. I made the mistake of going surfing in that mess. I lasted about an hour and felt like someone took a drill to my temples. I do not remember red tide ever being this bad. It is in PC all the way to Pensacola!
 
Bobby is right, it wasn't nearly so bad this morning when there wasn't much wind. It's bad in Seagrove now. The last time I remember it being this bad was 2001, right about the same time of year. It sucks, is all I have to say about it. :pissed:
 
In Panama City Beach today the locals said the red tide started about 11:00 AM yesterday and today . It was bad today. I have never heard this much coughing.:blink:
 
:shock::shock::shock::shock: It truly sounds like we totally got lucky for the soiree!!!!!! :clap:
 
:shock::shock::shock::shock: It truly sounds like we totally got lucky for the soiree!!!!!! :clap:

I would love to know if someone got pictures of that sunset/moonset. That was amazing...
 
I have been made miserable by the Red Tide. It's making me hiccup like I am gonna puke. :cry:
 
More facts please.

I would rather my head explode again before I read anymore of Factfinder's "facts". Just when I think we have run through all relatives of 2BFabian, another one appears. I am truly hoping they are all related and it is an isolated gene pool.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top