• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Red Tide?

New posts
Has the red tide situation improved? I was down last week and it was the worst I ever remember. I am planning to return next week, but I am waiting to hear about the beach conditions. It is no funn when you can't even sit outside! Thanks all!
 
Yes, you do. You should have checked your facts before you printed the story. Maybe you are not responsible for the headlines, but you are responsible for the content. You didn't check your facts and printed a false sense of security.


Thanks! Not true, but thanks for the input!
 
has not been bad today and the wind is coming off the gulf...so cross your fingers!!!
 
Anybody smelling anything or seeing dead fish today? Apparently the beaches from Destin to Pensacola are littered w/tens of thousands of dead fish
 
Last edited:
Anybody smelling anything or seeing dead fish today? Apparently the beaches from Destin to Pensacola are littered w/tens of thousands of dead fish


I think the kids buried the 50 or so fish they found at Grayton yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised at how few dead fish were around. It was a little fishy smelling, but not terrible.
 
Its really a shame to have it happen exactly when the fish begin schooling up...Has anyone seen fishkills back by 331 bridge or has it been strictly in the gulf
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top