Redfish-BR
Beach Comber
Hello, it has been a little while since I posted. We were in town last month and had a great time. There was alot of activity and we even saw some new construction.
I hope this oil issue is a evaporates quickly and things continue to ramp up along 30A.
We had an opportunity to stop by Rosemary Beach and visit the Cottages for Kids installation. My kids had a great time and did not want to leave. Does anyone know how the auction went? Hopfully a great success!
Chris Davis
Redfish Rendering llc
Baton Rouge, LA
www.redfishrendering.com
I hope this oil issue is a evaporates quickly and things continue to ramp up along 30A.
We had an opportunity to stop by Rosemary Beach and visit the Cottages for Kids installation. My kids had a great time and did not want to leave. Does anyone know how the auction went? Hopfully a great success!
Chris Davis
Redfish Rendering llc
Baton Rouge, LA
www.redfishrendering.com