• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Redfish Village - changes to the development

New posts
Wow Edroe have not seen you panic so quickly like this. I am not trying to scare you. I have nothing to do with your situation. Just answering Johnr's question. Believe me boy I have no reason to lie about what I told him. And you discredited yourself on the beach access thread.
 
...
Again, All of these things are suppose to be approved before you get started with your development....
Beating_A_Dead_Horse.gif
disagree.gif
Can you please show me where in the Code, that this is stated.
reading2.gif
Now, again, to advertise any ammenity, in advance as a sure thing, could get any developer into big trouble, and I think we are beginning to see that happen here. Will buyers be able to back out of their contracts with Redfish Village? We will soon see.

I think one major factor here that no one has mentioned is that when these units were pre-sold, the market was booming and the developer probably wouldn't care if he couldn't get things approved and people backed out, because at the rate the market was going, he could have sold the units for even more money. Now that the market is tight, the situation is a bit different.
 
Last edited:
Wow Edroe have not seen you panic so quickly like this. I am not trying to scare you. I have nothing to do with your situation. Just answering Johnr's question. Believe me boy I have no reason to lie about what I told him. And you discredited yourself on the beach access thread.

Do not get confused KT.

Forgot all questions are directed to you on SoWal. You have all the answers. You are in the KNOW.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top