• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Redfish Village

New posts
now that PJ's and the smoothie joint are open, any word on the chicken joint or David Seering's place?
The chicken place had a sign up today, "Now Hiring." I think a week ago, I saw a sign saying, "Opening in Sept 07." They are still building it out.
 
The chicken place and the piano bar share some parts of their kitchen(s) so neither can open until it's all finished (I think? :idontno:). Last estimated date for opening from the "rumor mill" was 3 weeks out. One of my many weaknesses is fried chicken :wub:, so I'm waiting somewhat impatiently for opening day.
 
I too have been waiting for the chicken. Every time I go by there, I don't see a lot of people at PJ's. Are they doing well?
 
I too have been waiting for the chicken. Every time I go by there, I don't see a lot of people at PJ's. Are they doing well?
My guess is that they are suffering because, basically, the only people in the development are a few sub contractors and other people trying to finish interior buildouts of their own businesses. PJ's is located in the back of the project, unseen from passers by on 30A.
 
i've been to pj's and the folks are very nice and i hope they do well, i'm also developing a fondness for a smoothie at lunch instead of lunch. the now hiring sign for the chicken joint has been up for 4 or 5 weeks on thirty-a and it seems being wintertime they could find people to work, i know lots of people pick up part time work in the slow season, I believe David Seering's wife has something to do with Lee's and their corporate office is at Seaside even though I've never been to one or seen one anywhere in the south, southern boy that i am. I am also a chicken eatin' fool, so hurry up dang it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top