• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Redneck Riviera??

New posts
dbuck said:
AMEN! I remember years ago when I said I was going to the ocean (panhandle), and was told it's not really the ocean, it's just the gulf. :idontno: Well, I guess technically it's not, but I will take it over the Atlantic Ocean any day. :clap_1:

Are you kidding me!?! :roll: Once again silly always reveals itself.
 
Johnrudy said:
And oh yes... Seaside, 30-A, the whole panhandle, is still referred to as the Redneck Riviera and it probably always will be. As long as there are rednecks (aka Southerners) and fried shrimp served in a plastic basket, there will always be a Redneck Riviera. :wub:
I disagree...redneck does not "aka" southern. I have observed redneck characters above the mason dixie line. :clap_1:
 
Agreed.

1/4 of our population in OK. is red-neck...!!!!!;-)


Franny said:
I disagree...redneck does not "aka" southern. I have observed redneck characters above the mason dixie line. :clap_1:
 
Hollibird said:
:confused: I have a question. I am a transplanted north easterner living in Destin... but still. why would anyone refer to our beautiful area as the 'redneck riviera'? Why would you want to be associated with such a derogatory name? Why would someone be proud to be considered a 'redneck'? In my hometown, that just meant you were poor, uneducated, and toothless. does it mean something else down here?
:floor::floor::floor:
 
RedNeck.jpg
......:floor: :floor:
 
Oh Biff that's scary and it appears they are out of TP. Perhaps that is what the phone call is about.
 
HA BWHAAAAAA HA!!!!!!!!

You may be correct; that, or to send another truck full of Bud light and sun screen; looks like he'll be there a while!!!!!:floor:


Cheering472 said:
Oh Biff that's scary and it appears they are out of TP. Perhaps that is what the phone call is about.
 
Biff said:
HA BWHAAAAAA HA!!!!!!!!

You may be correct; that, or to send another truck full of Bud light and sun screen; looks like he'll be there a while!!!!!:floor:

Yes the Bud makes sense. From the looks of his tan lines he doesn't use sun screen. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top