• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Redneck Riviera??

New posts
Hollibird said:
Barefoot guy - thats exactly what I'm talking about. In my hometown you wouldn't DARE go to the store with anything other that a polo shirt, expensive shoes, jewerly, and your hair done... I guess I should be happy that I can relax a bit!

How about a FSU t-shirt and cutoff jean shorts? and flip-flops?

And what would you like in place of country music? Elevator music, or hip-hop? :rolling:
 
neither. I prefer alternative rock.

It's such a shame when you see rednecks who still put rat tails on their children. makes me crazy. wish I had scissors. there is a hilarious website:

www.mulletsgalore.com

shows you you the classifications of all mullets.
 
jdarg said:
Stump grinding. Hmmm. I woud like to hear from a few people on this one- 30 gAy, Triple B, RO, Darlene, J-funn. Sounds like a kind of dance, though.

"Let's go see the WaCo Ramblers and do some big time stump grindin'!"

I have grinded some some "stumps" in my day, but it has NOTHING to do with the kind that ladyd posted. :biggrin: It wouldn't be classified as a dance though jenay, unless you were grinding the stump to music. ;-)
 
Hollibird said:
neither. I prefer alternative rock.

It's such a shame when you see rednecks who still put rat tails on their children. makes me crazy. wish I had scissors. there is a hilarious website:

www.mulletsgalore.com

shows you you the classifications of all mullets.
126716857_90e689e4bd_o.jpg


Whatz rong wid rat tells?:idontno:
 
S.W.E.E.T.:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:



kathydwells said:
I have grinded some some "stumps" in my day, but it has NOTHING to do with the kind that ladyd posted. :biggrin: It wouldn't be classified as a dance though jenay, unless you were grinding the stump to music. ;-)
 
kathydwells said:
I have grinded some some "stumps" in my day, but it has NOTHING to do with the kind that ladyd posted. :biggrin: It wouldn't be classified as a dance though jenay, unless you were grinding the stump to music. ;-)

:clap_1: :floor: Gawd you kill me! I will never look at stump grinders the same again. :funn:
 
kathydwells said:
I have grinded some some "stumps" in my day, but it has NOTHING to do with the kind that ladyd posted. :biggrin: It wouldn't be classified as a dance though jenay, unless you were grinding the stump to music. ;-)

:eek:

:clap_1:

you are the best!!! my little stump grinder you...
 
Of course this is the Redneck Riviera. and its also L.A. - or Lower Alabama. If you've traveled South Florida enough, and then return to the good old Riviera, you realize you are back in the south - which is why I live here. It's where I love to be!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top