• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Redneck Riviera??

New posts
goofer44 said:
I love fried chicken livers wrapped in bacon !! I also love fried calamari when it is done correctly. Have't found any restaurant that does it really well in the area, although I seem to recall BONEFISH in Destin doing a nice job.

calamari at Barago is to die for. also delicious at Royal Orchid (thai)...
 
ShallowsNole said:
The infamous Point Washington thriller "Frogs" premiered when I was in third grade. We went to dinner afterward and ordered frog legs. :razz:

Funny how I was OK with it then, but now just the thought of it... :puke:

Fried gator tail is pretty good though...especially on Thanksgiving :cool:

I'm with you on this one. The pile of little itty bitty frog legs after you're done eating is kinda disconcerting. I did it once--when I was in my adventurous 20s, but never again. It's a miniature boneyard on your plate. :creepy:
 
Mermaid said:
I'm with you on this one. The pile of little itty bitty frog legs after you're done eating is kinda disconcerting. I did it once--when I was in my adventurous 20s, but never again. It's a miniature boneyard on your plate. :creepy:

Taste like chicken :funn:
 
Last edited:
Just reading all these posts about Rednecks. Yee Haw. I've see a trailer that was close to falling in with a satelite dish attached and a great swimming pool in the back yard. Now that's Redneck. Oh yea, the picture of the deliverance kid just palin freeks me out. I believe that's what they call an inbreed.:clap_1:
 
Just reading all these posts about Rednecks. Yee Haw. I've see a trailer that was close to falling in with a satelite dish attached and a great swimming pool in the back yard. Now that's Redneck. Oh yea, the picture of the deliverance kid just palin freeks me out. I believe that's what they call an inbreed.:clap_1:

OMG, that is John R. Can't believe you referred to him as that. He lives on the bay down there. Yes, Memphis Tiger, I know what you are referring too. I see trailers with above ground swimming pools in the backyard when coming back from Millington. Obviously, you must be from this area maybe???
 
OMG, that is John R. Can't believe you referred to him as that. He lives on the bay down there. Yes, Memphis Tiger, I know what you are referring too. I see trailers with above ground swimming pools in the backyard when coming back from Millington. Obviously, you must be from this area maybe???

Clarification. It really is the boy from Deliverance. It is NOT John R.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top