• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Refinish mahogany doors

New posts

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for someone to refinish the exterior of mahogany doors that are partially weathered. Any recommendations? Thanks!
 
I used a company called Creative Manager Painting and they did a wonderful job and are very reasonable. Call the owner at 850-259-9509.

I hope ths helps!
 
I have a painter that has done beautiful work on refinishing weathered mahogany doors on a home in Rosemary for me. And he is reasonabler.

I am looking for someone to refinish the exterior of mahogany doors that are partially weathered. Any recommendations? Thanks!
 
I have a painter that has done beautiful work on refinishing weathered mahogany doors on a home in Rosemary for me. And he is reasonabler.

Would you uplease PM me the information if you don't want to put it in a post. Thanks.
 
door repair

I am looking for someone to refinish the exterior of mahogany doors that are partially weathered. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I would love to give you a quote. You can call me at 850-918-6653. My company name is T.E.A.L Contracting and my name is Lee.
Thank you for the opportunity.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top