Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I have 2 spots open. Located off of Mack Bayou Road. 7AM-5:30PM. Daily reports, huge playroom, many arts and crafts. I would love to care for your little one. Contact me for more information.
Jackie is wonderful. My little one was with her for about half of last year, and we were very happy with the care she received. If you would like a reference, please feel free to pm me.
Jackie:
I am new to area & will need daycare at least on TUES WED THURSDAYS from 8am-3pm for my 2-year-old. Saw your posting here and a colleague's friend recommended you as well. Could you please respond ASAP to whether or not you still have an opening and if so when he could start? Also, how many kids do you keep and are you licensed? If you are full, where would you suggest that I look. My work place appears to be near your location. My son has been attending church daycare for half days where we were living. I begin work this TUES and I do not know of anyone (individual) in the area yet that I could feel comfortable leaving him with for seven hours a day. Thanks a lot.
-Rocklobster
Just wondering if you still have any openings- I'm looking for 3 days a week, probably half days- if this is available what would you charge?Thanks, Sarah