• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reminder - Remove It Or Lose It

New posts
I don't know, but his deed says it is his. Right of way maybe? The TDC map shows it as a "Woodland Bayou Bay Access." If I were him, I would deed it to Walton County if only because of liability issues.

If nothing else he needs to make sure that Pilcher knows about it so he can reduce his tax liability.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top