• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rental Cleaner Available

New posts

Carole A. Wilson

Beach Comber
Seeking rental cleans.
Familiar with 30A. Live in the area. Love cleaning.
Bring my own supplies. No clean is too big or small. Schedule is open Tuesdays and Thursdays.
850.276.2572
 
Seeking rental cleans.
Familiar with 30A. Live in the area. Love cleaning.
Bring my own supplies. No clean is too big or small. Schedule is open Tuesdays and Thursdays.
850.276.2572
Carole,

Can you provide references and basic pricing? I understand each home is different, but what would you charge for a 2000 sq/ft home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? Also we need someone that can clean any day, not just weekends.
 
Carole,

Can you provide references and basic pricing? I understand each home is different, but what would you charge for a 2000 sq/ft home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? Also we need someone that can clean any day, not just weekends.

I'm pretty sure Carole isn't looking for that kind of cleaning work.
 
What are your rates? I could use some help 1x a week in my home in Point Washington.
Good morning, have you found a cleaner yet? I would like the opportunity to give you a price cleaning your home. I am with retired American Airlines, moved here and started cleaning; I have great references. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested and still in need. Thanks! 940-300-5638 (kept my Dallas #)
 
Carole,

Can you provide references and basic pricing? I understand each home is different, but what would you charge for a 2000 sq/ft home with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms? Also we need someone that can clean any day, not just weekends.
I sent you an email but got no response.
Please call or text 850.276.2572 thanks
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top