• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

rental house housekeeping tips?

New posts

UofL

Beach Fanatic
I try to remember to leave a couple of dollars per each night I stay in a hotel room, but forgot to leave anything this past visit to 30A for the housekeeping.
What should the tip be?
I hope I remember to leave a note with my apology for forgetting this past time.
We 'have' to return again this month.
(We came down in December after our bowl game. Drove over for a Bloody Mary at the Red Bar and lunch at Bud Alley's after the Final Four - stayed for the first game only:-) Returned this past month for a week and we will be returning again.)
Thank you, Ellen
 
You're so thoughtful. I'm sure anything would be appreciated. Our cleaning crews work their beehinds off.
 
thanks. we'll have to leave extra to make up for the last time. I need to take an envelope with me - ready to go in my reservation folder. counting down. 5 days:-) Ellen
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top