• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rental house with elevator?

New posts

Paige

Beach Lover
We need a rental house with an elevator for next summer. As of now, I know of two: Azure Leizure and A Point of View in Seagrove. Any others around 30A?
 
2112 County Highway 30-A (beachfront at Seaside just to the right of the pavillion with the blue boats) has an elevator.
 
Paige said:
We need a rental house with an elevator for next summer. As of now, I know of two: Azure Leizure and A Point of View in Seagrove. Any others around 30A?
Pitty Pat's Porch, Grayton Beach, right behind the Red Bar. Wonderful house!
I can get you contact info if you can't find them on line.
 
Beach Runner said:
2112 County Highway 30-A (beachfront at Seaside just to the right of the pavillion with the blue boats) has an elevator.

Do you know the name of the house?
 
steele mama said:
Pitty Pat's Porch, Grayton Beach, right behind the Red Bar. Wonderful house!
I can get you contact info if you can't find them on line.

What's the contact info? I can't find it on line.
 
Bridge Lane in WaterSound has a private interior elevator. It's a beach front townhome, 3BR, 3.1 BA. Check it out!
 
Beach Runner said:
2112 County Highway 30-A (beachfront at Seaside just to the right of the pavillion with the blue boats) has an elevator.

I think I know which one you are talking about. Did it used to be named "Proteus"? If so, the new name is "Big Chill."
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top