• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

rental needed first week in August

New posts

robertd

Beach Crab
Hello --


We are looking for a small (2 bedroom -- 1 in a pinch, if there's a good couch for the teenager) rental for the first week in August.

Anyone have something available?

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
what are you looking for location/pricewise?
we've a very nice carriage house available and could work some pricing magic for you!
Rick
 
Rental for 1st Week in August

I have a nice 2 bedroom/2 bath house in Seagrove across from the beach. You can look at it on vrbo.com and the number is 151369. It is 1 mile from Seaside an easy bike ride away. The house is not currently rented that week and I'd love to get you in it! S Murray
 
Condo available for 1st wk in Aug

I have a 2 BR, 2 BA condo in mid-Destin (St. Martin Beachwalk Villas) that I can let you have for a total of $725. Its across the street from the Big Kahuna Water Park and you don't have to cross a road to get to the beach. Pix on A1vacations.com, property #203824. Let me know if I can help you. Bill
(678) 581-1938
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top