• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Rental Needed June 5-7, 2015

New posts

Althea352

Beach Lover
Hello Good People of Sowal!

I am planning a trip for Digital Graffiti and was hoping for some leads in terms of a studio/1 br/guest house with a 2 night minimum. I've checked vrbo and my usual go-tos (Inn and Seacrest and Villages of South Walton) seem to be completely booked. I left Seagrove last year to join my boyfriend in New Orleans and miss it every day, but one deal we made with each other was that we would always come back for Digital Graffiti. Unfortunately, work gets in the way of life sometimes, so I am unable to meet the required 3 night minimum set forth by most.

If any of you have any ideas, or if your properties with longer required stays aren't booked as those dates approach, please keep me in mind!

Thanks so much!
 
1 Bedroom Studio Available in Seabreeze Community

Hi - I have a beautiful 1 bedroom fully furnished studio available in the Seabreeze Community for $250/night. If interested give me a call at 202-697-1396.

Liz


Hello Good People of Sowal!



I am planning a trip for Digital Graffiti and was hoping for some leads in terms of a studio/1 br/guest house with a 2 night minimum. I've checked vrbo and my usual go-tos (Inn and Seacrest and Villages of South Walton) seem to be completely booked. I left Seagrove last year to join my boyfriend in New Orleans and miss it every day, but one deal we made with each other was that we would always come back for Digital Graffiti. Unfortunately, work gets in the way of life sometimes, so I am unable to meet the required 3 night minimum set forth by most.

If any of you have any ideas, or if your properties with longer required stays aren't booked as those dates approach, please keep me in mind!

Thanks so much!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top