• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rental with elevator

New posts
my best friend has a house in the village of blue mountain beach. it has an elevator, three floors and is big enough to accomodate 14 ppl. it has 6 or 7 bedrooms and i think if im not mistaken 12 beds all together (counting daybeds the bed that pulls out from under the daybed cant remember the name :blush:,and bunkbeds) but its beautiful and i think it rents for about half of the one the other person on here gave you the link to. plus we also have shuffleboard courts here, a cabana, beach access, 24 hr pool and 24 hr fitness room. pm me back if you are interested and i can give you his contact info! thanks for your time and take care!
Ruthann


That would be a trundle bed I believe. :biggrin:
 
yeah, thats it! i couldnt remember that for the life of me! :bang:At least i know how to describe it well enough that yall actually knew what i was talking about! thanks :blush:
 
yeah, thats it! i couldnt remember that for the life of me! :bang:At least i know how to describe it well enough that yall actually knew what i was talking about! thanks :blush:

Your description beats anything I've ever heard before. ;-) I've had people ask if it had a disappearing bed before. :funn: I told them I would have to charge to have the maintenance man come out and make it disappear.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top