• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Renting in July

New posts

PrincessKel

Beach Comber
My family and I have been regular guests to Seagrove for many years. We think it is the most beautiful and relaxing place on earth. Last summer when we were vacationing, we heard and read that there is going to be some sort of fancy schmancy hotel where the Seagrove Market is/was located. I haven't found any recent information about it, wondering if it ever really happened (hoping it DID NOT!).

We can't wait to get there!!!! July is always so far away :roll:
 
Hasn't happened yet, but plans are still in the works. Far as I know, anyway.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top