• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Replacing cabinet glass panel

New posts

Missplaced

Beach Lover
I need to replace a couple of glass panels in cupboard doors. I can secure it myself, but is there someplace local in SRB that can cut the glass to fit?

TIA
 
there are several...Seagrove Glass, Daves, they should all be in the phone book.
 
Thanks jodiFL,

From the road Dave's place looks more like a gift store so I wasn't sure he did repairs. I'll check it out this afternoon. He's right down the road and I like to keep it local when I can.
 
My experience has been that any hardware store has glass and will cut it to size..If you need a specialty glass go to one of the glass stores listed above..
 
Dave's Glass has always done my glasswork....He did some antique looking glass for my kitchen cabinets, replaced a broken mirror in an antique mantel, etc. If it's glass, he does it. Oh....and he's reasonably priced.
 
Thanks jodiFL,

From the road Dave's place looks more like a gift store so I wasn't sure he did repairs. I'll check it out this afternoon. He's right down the road and I like to keep it local when I can.
Seagrove Glass is good. Dave's is very quick and personal and Dave is a really nice guy. :D (And verrrry, capable!) Did I mention, nice?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top