• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Request for information on Lizard

New posts

mujd96

Beach Comber
While we were at Rosemary Beach last week, we frequently saw a very brightly colored, small green lizard on the terrace. My daughter called it her pet (although it ran away when she got too close) Does anybody have information on it, such as its proper name, etc? Thanks!

If someone can tell me how to post a picture of it, I will.
 
Thanks Kurt. That's what we saw. I thought I saw two different ones because one was green and one was brown, but it may very well have been the same one.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top