• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reservations for Christmas Dinner

New posts

SoccerFan

Beach Crab
Hello,
we will arrive from Germany for our Christmas vacation in Santa Rosa Beach on December 24th. We would like to go out for Dinner on Christmas Day, can somebody please recommend a good Italian or Mexican restaurant ?

Another question: Can we get some food at publix or Walmart on Christmas Eve and how long will they stay open that evening ?
 
Hello,
we will arrive from Germany for our Christmas vacation in Santa Rosa Beach on December 24th. We would like to go out for Dinner on Christmas Day, can somebody please recommend a good Italian or Mexican restaurant ?

Another question: Can we get some food at publix or Walmart on Christmas Eve and how long will they stay open that evening ?

I know Wally World is open until Midnight. Not sure about Publix, but the difference in quality needs no pointing out.
 
May I suggest you contact "The Beach Bulters"? They will do your grocery shopping for you and deliver it to your rental unit. You can contact them at service@thebeachbutlers.com. Their website is www.thebeachbutlers.com. You can call Bobbi Brown @ 850-276-0764. This might be a solution for you. Happy Holidays!:welcome:
 
Check out Locanda Italiana for great southern Italian food. Better call to see if they are open though!

They are just east of the 30A/98W. Call 850.622.1119.
 
Never heard of that. Where exactly is it, and why are they open on Christmas Day?

I think it was in the old Guglielmo's location near Don Pedros on Hwy 98. It was priced about the same as Guglielmo?s - didn?t last very long. It is now the Coliseum Bar?
 
I think Locanda Italiana is still there, but now part of it is the Colisieum bar. I haven't been there though, so don't know for sure.
 
I think it was in the old Guglielmo's location near Don Pedros on Hwy 98. It was priced about the same as Guglielmo?s - didn?t last very long. It is now the Coliseum Bar?

Same owners but completely different, the bar is open for lunch and dinner with a sports atmoshere with bar food and the italian restaurant is open for dinner only. I doubt they will be open Christmas Day.
 
I ate at Guglielmo's once, and the food was good, but very pricey, and the atmosphere was weird -- too stuffy for it to be at the beach, in a strip mall.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top