• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Residential Screen repair

New posts

Tsgtsgirl

Beach Lover
Tired of not being able to open your windows or sit on your screen porch because the screen is ripped allowing pesky bugs to come in? I can help! I am insured and offer free estimates. I guarantee to beat any written estimate. Scott with Scotts Screens 850-217-6746
 
Do you also do new screened porches?
Hoping to do this on one of our decks this spring...
Thanks!
 
Do you just do screens or can you repair screen doors (traditional and sliding) and sliding glass doors?
 
Thanks for the inquiries. I can do brand new screen porches, screen doors, rebuild window screens or sliding door screens. If you would like me to take a look for an estimate please let me know. Thanks!
 
I apologize I did a new post instead of replying to your message. I can certainly assist you with a new screen porch no problem at all. Thanks!
 
I apologize I did a new post instead of replying to your message. I can certainly assist you with a new screen porch no problem at all. Thanks!



THANKS!!! If time allows over the holidays, will touch base with you about an estimate(will try to make this work since all decision makers will be present;-) ha!!)....if not, then will do it after the first of the year!

Happy Holidays! :wave:
PK
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top