Jim Boothe
Beach Comber
Thanks for the suggestions, we will be sure to check out as many as possible.
As a fellow Michigander who owns a home by Oyster Lake near Gulf Place I say " Welcome" to the west end of 30a. You can walk to some of the best food in south Walton. The Vue on 30a at the beach club just across the road from Gulf Place has the best view on 30a and the food is amazing especially the pistachio crusted grouper. Stinkys Fish Camp is great for fun and seafood. We like to sit at the bar for raw oysters. The daily specials are some of the best seafood I have ever eaten. The eateries in Gulf Place are all good as well as Cafe Bolo and South of Philly within a block. I bet Perfect Pig and Preachers right there at Gulf Place are good but they are new and I have been here shoveling snow since they opened. I hope you have a wonderful trip.
Make sure the guy you called a jackass doesn't have familia that works there. We are a small town....
Already let it go muscle. If I recall you first post on this site was an attack on a local. Mistake. Perhaps you could rephrase your comment / opinion to not be so personal...