• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Restaurant Guide?

New posts

UofL

Beach Fanatic
I know there are lists of restaurants and links, but last year there was a thread with favorite items at numerous restaurants. I copied the comments and used it as part of our 'itinerary' - always a very lose wish list. Wonderful suggestions. Is there one place on this site? Thank you and counting down til June visit. Ellen
 
I guess I thought it had a different title. I apologize for my incompetency. I will look for other websites and delete this from my favorites. Ellen
 
I guess I thought it had a different title. I apologize for my incompetency. I will look for other websites and delete this from my favorites. Ellen

I simply answered your question and tried to help out by finding the thread I thought you were looking for. Did you need some of these? :D:biggrin::lol::wave:

:wave::wave::wave::wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top