• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Restaurant Recommendation

New posts
I invite you to come to Fajitas Grill in Miramar Beach for some great Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Almost all of our dinner selections are under $15 and 9/10 of our Fajitas are priced from $10.99 - $15.99. Complement that with 2 for 1 Margaritas every day and you are sure not to lose!

And if you really want a twist, come to our Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre every Wednesday this summer. More info at www.act4murder.com

Please visit us at Fajitas Grill

See you all There! :wave:

I have been several times and liked it, it is just not as convenient/close as the 30-A places.

I had forgotten about murder mystery though!
 
We ended up at Hammerhead's at Baytowne Wharf that night. It was not one of our more pleasant dining experiences. We were outside and it started to rain. Not only did they not offer to move us under a roofed area (we had our food by this time), but the service was HORRIBLE. We ended up throwing the budget out the window.

We live here, almost a year now, so we have done a lot of the local restaurants. We were looking for something that we had not tried yet, in the area (as I now am not a fan of leaving 30-A). Although, I keep hearing about Fajita's, so we are going to have to try that place.

I also want to try Gravel Road. I would have to say that Donut Hole is my favorite place for breakfast or Red Bar and Ballyhoo's is my favorite place for burgers or pizza!
 
Ok, so we tried Fajita's tonight. There aren't enough thumbs for thumbs up. This place was gooooodddd!!!!

There were several adults and kids - reasonably priced. Fajitas were excellent, green sauce is great, burritos are huge and delicious, the grilled shrimp was excellent and the kids meals were very good.

Margarita's 2 for 1. That topped it off.

There was no wait and the staff was wonderful. If you like Mexican food, this is the place to go!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top