• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Restaurant Review Website?

New posts

live4vacation99

Beach Comber
I remember finding a website on this site that had reviews from area restaurants. I believe it was a magazine even, or a section in a magazine. I recall a picture of three guys standing in front of surf boards stuck in the sand? Does this ring a bell to anyone? Could you please post the website to this? Thanks!
 
Beachcomber has restaurant reviews, but since they're frequently reviewing paid advertisers, I don't feel like they're 100% objective:

http://www.thebeachcomber.org/

They do have a good local entertainment schedule listing, and I like Charles Morgan's column and some of the other editorial content.
 
30a review......that's what i was thinking.....but I can't find a website. I found the link originally from a post on this site. Do you know the website for this?

And yes, I did know about Beachcomber. I didn't reazlie they still did the reviews though because it seemed everything I looked at was reviewed in 2005. I now see they do still do reviews.....but good to know they may be a little slighted.
 
I don't believe they have a website. They are the sister magazine of The Piedmont Review. You can check on their site. It is www.piedmontreview.com

You can also find The 30A Review at several area restaurants. I think they even have a stand in Seaside.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top