Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
My Chirstmas is going to be a little fractured. The whole family will not be down until the 26th which is when we will celebrate. Only three of us will be there on Christmas day / night. Does anybody know of any restaurants in the area that will be open on Christmas night?
I think the general consensus was that Christmas was definitely one day when everybody could be with family and friends. Pack a cooler of yummy food since you are only coming from Atlanta!
Thanks for that thread link. I thought there was something out there but couldn't find it. Could be a Waffle House kinda Christmas if I decide not to cook!
Thanks for that thread link. I thought there was something out there but couldn't find it. Could be a Waffle House kinda Christmas if I decide not to cook!