• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Restaurants that Deliver

New posts
If you know someone that can cook great Chinese food. I would think the area at the new Publix at 395 would be great location for Chinese Take-Out.
 
hutch said:
If you know someone that can cook great Chinese food. I would think the area at the new Publix at 395 would be great location for Chinese Take-Out.

That would be a good spot. The former Thai Cafe in Grayton Beach is available and all set up for Asian, or Mexican would be good also.
 
Kurt- Sent two people over to look at the Grayton location.

Trying to get PF Changs to open here.
 
hutch said:
Kurt- Sent two people over to look at the Grayton location.

Trying to get PF Changs to open here.

:cool:

Never seen one. From their website they look pretty upscale, and the menu looks good. I would think they'd want a big place on 98.
 
The PF Chang's I was in was a giant building. I'm not sure it could do high enough volume year-round in Walton County to justify construction. It would probably work out better in Destin where Bonefish, Outback, etc. seem to have lines out the door even in November.
 
beachmouse said:
The PF Chang's I was in was a giant building. I'm not sure it could do high enough volume year-round in Walton County to justify construction. It would probably work out better in Destin where Bonefish, Outback, etc. seem to have lines out the door even in November.

There is a need for restaurants in SoWal now.
 
Smiling JOe said:
... and to have restaurants, we need housing for staff.

True dat.

Affordable housing in SoWal is 25 people in a single wide (which will soon be rolling out).

I see a low income housing boom in DeFuniak coming.
 
FoX said:
True dat.

Affordable housing in SoWal is 25 people in a single wide (which will soon be rolling out).

I see a low income housing boom in DeFuniak coming.
I think you are correct, but I think those folks will be servicing the upcoming numerous Freeport businesses. Did you think the SoWal tourists would ever be saying, "Let's drive up to Freeport to eat dinner."? They may be saying those words in the near future.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I think you are correct, but I think those folks will be servicing the upcoming numerous Freeport businesses. Did you think the SoWal tourists would ever be saying, "Let's drive up to Freeport to eat dinner."? They may be saying those words in the near future.

But I bet the tips will be better in SoWal. :wink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top