• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Restaurants that Deliver

New posts
It is not TREY at Nicks in the sticks that is 4th in the world! It is the Big Great One CAREY NICK from the Nicks in Blue Mountain!!!! There is a lot of difference between the two of them. If you really know the Nick Boys!!! Go ahead and arm wrestle Trey cause you willl win! Do not mess with CAREY cause you will loose!! :laughing1

It was a very sad day when Nicks burned. We lost a our favorite place to eat and visit with great friends!
 
Paula said:
We also buy premade crab cake in bulk and fry it up at home.

mmm..hook me up. who's got the good pre-made crab cake mix :-P ?
 
I don't remember the name of the market, but it was in Seagrove and had a small parking lot across the street. It wasn't Seagrove market, but I think it had "Seagrove" in its name. It was a small white kind-of-shack-like building that sold fish. The crab cakes were wonderful. You may be able to find the pre-made crab cakes at other seafood markets as well.
 
Malissa06 said:
It is not TREY at Nicks in the sticks that is 4th in the world! It is the Big Great One CAREY NICK from the Nicks in Blue Mountain!!!! There is a lot of difference between the two of them. If you really know the Nick Boys!!! Go ahead and arm wrestle Trey cause you willl win! Do not mess with CAREY cause you will loose!! :laughing1

It was a very sad day when Nicks burned. We lost a our favorite place to eat and visit with great friends!

I will not mess with either one. :lol:

The Nick's crowd moved to Pandoras.
 
Paula said:
I don't remember the name of the market, but it was in Seagrove and had a small parking lot across the street. It wasn't Seagrove market, but I think it had "Seagrove" in its name. It was a small white kind-of-shack-like building that sold fish. The crab cakes were wonderful. You may be able to find the pre-made crab cakes at other seafood markets as well.

I think you might be talking about the Seafood Market next to the Wheelhouse Restaurant...I think the name of it is 30-A Seafood Market. It is wonderful!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
I think you might be talking about the Seafood Market next to the Wheelhouse Restaurant...I think the name of it is 30-A Seafood Market. It is wonderful!!!!

It is closed and is now "Seagrove Icehouse" - bike and boat rentals from the owner of Yellow Fin Ocean Sports of Grayton Corners and Ono Surf in Seaside.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top