• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Restoring old photos

New posts

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
I've discovered that I apparently have a knack for restoring old photos, and some have asked me to restore theirs. It?s a time consuming process, but Photoshop is an amazing tool. Anyone interested?
 
It can be a good good niche for someone with skills. Why don't you post some before and afters?
 
I have posted many that I have done, although I haven't posted the originals. Here's a couple of before and afters.
 
I am hoping the rattler was not in your house. :yikes:

We had several incidents involving a snake in the old house. Twice, it was a moccasin. But we never had a diamondback IN THE HOUSE. :shock:

I'm going to have nightmares now. :(
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top