• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Resurfacing 30A?

New posts

pompanoqueen

Beach Comber
Does anyone have any info on them tearing up 30A? I sat at the corner of 393 and 30A for 15 minutes with no clue what was happening and one little sign at The Perfect Pig saying construction ahead. It's a complete disaster!!
 
I'm clueless, but ya know who else is clueless? The road crew. They tore up that intersection on Friday and as of late yesterday, they hadn't done anything to rebuild it.
 
I sat there as well this AM. Everyone had to TRY to move when SWFD came though lights and sirens.

Doesn't seem like anyone has a clue. What did you expect?
 
After I sat at 393 I knew what was happening so when I took off the unpaved side of Maple I knew traffic was still going my way. But no on there to tell me what was happening. People were stranded on both sides of the road with no clue where to go or what to do.
 
Did you expect anything else? You are on 30A/Walton county mode
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top