Diane4145
Beach Fanatic
First, I'd like to thank CJ, for telling me about this site. I'm very impressed and can already see the wonderful benefits! My son has recently returned from overseas and been discharged from the Military. He is now working at the Old Florida Fish House and Bar, in the Seagrove Bch area and in need of a rental
property. Currently, we are both living in the area with my other son and his young family(1st grandchild Jacob!). Current property is too small, for us all. Do you know of anyone, which might want to show their appreciation for his service, in his housing needs? For Russ and I, we need a 2/2 and pet friendly for my baby yorkie! We'd like to stay within $1100 total. A perfect situation would be for our extended family to stay together and have two separate kitchens and living quarters. I really want to still be close to the baby and continue to help out. We really need to stay within $1600, for everything. With Russ being overseas and in the Military, we've all been saparated for too long! Rental term is negotiable, but prefer a min of 4-6 months. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Everybody!
Diane
property. Currently, we are both living in the area with my other son and his young family(1st grandchild Jacob!). Current property is too small, for us all. Do you know of anyone, which might want to show their appreciation for his service, in his housing needs? For Russ and I, we need a 2/2 and pet friendly for my baby yorkie! We'd like to stay within $1100 total. A perfect situation would be for our extended family to stay together and have two separate kitchens and living quarters. I really want to still be close to the baby and continue to help out. We really need to stay within $1600, for everything. With Russ being overseas and in the Military, we've all been saparated for too long! Rental term is negotiable, but prefer a min of 4-6 months. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Everybody!
Diane