• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Reunion house has anyone stayed here.

New posts

Joyce Baly

Beach Comber
Hi :wave::wave:
We have rent this house on Sandy Shores Court for our family vacation this year. Everyone is so excited about the beach. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed there before.
 
Hi :wave::wave:
We have rent this house on Sandy Shores Court for our family vacation this year. Everyone is so excited about the beach. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed there before.

I'm sure you'll have a blast, grayt house! And I bet Kurt's right...I have at least one kid that would never want to leave!
 
Thanks for the infomation. There are 5 kids in our group, I'm sure they will love the game room. The oldest in our group is my grandmother she is 93 and the youngest is 2. I think my grandmother will love the shopping.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top