• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Revisiting SoWal

New posts
baaaaaaad sheep
What's wrong realize you can't afford to live here? :funn:
 
Mr. Non-LeaderSheep:
It appears you have not heeded my previous response to your babbling, and now back to spreading your soremouth (orf) (def: disease that causes painful sores) Please see a veterinarian. Between the orf and the cartels probably now hanging around your face, you can't see the beauty of the Sowal.

and these sheep disagree with you.
 
Last edited:
Mr. Non-LeaderSheep:
It appears you have not heeded my previous response to your babbling, and now back to spreading your soremouth (orf) (def: disease that causes painful sores) Please see a veterinarian. Between the orf and the cartels probably now hanging around your face, you can't see the beauty of the Sowal.

and these sheep disagree with you.
Boy, I leave for a while and it gets tough in here. Miss Kitty once told me that he!! hath no fury like a gull scourned.
 
baaaaaaad sheep
What's wrong realize you can't afford to live here? :funn:

:nono1:

TheSheep has a right to his opinion. Although, I have to admit that my teeny weeny attention span tires pretty quickly as I wade through the baaaa-ble! ;-)

It wouldn't bother me if the development of SoWal came to a screeching halt, especially the condo development.

.
 
Last edited:
:nono1:

TheSheep has a right to his opinion. Although, I have to admit that my teeny weeny attention span tires pretty quickly as I wade through the baaaa-ble! ;-)

It wouldn't bother me if the development of SoWal came to a screeching halt, especially the condo development.

.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. :clap_1:
 
All of this from an owner and party planner. You are just amazing. :clap_1: :clap_1:

I was hoping you were still there. I was trying to add a little humor to your mood. Seeing that you are one of the more famous SoWallers.

Boy, I leave for a while and it gets tough in here. Miss Kitty once told me that he!! hath no fury like a gull scourned.

and if there's one thing I've learned from all our beloved famous Sowalers is "Bless your heart".
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top