• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Revisiting SoWal

New posts
There once was a a soul named sheep,
Who longed for a SOWAL estate on the cheap,
But upon examination of the prices,
He saw living in Alys meant giving up all his vices,
His wool did get wet as he began a SOWAL weep.:lol:
This goes so well with your Holy Week symbols in your sig. line! :rolling:
 
Didn't you read the Walton Sun today? It's the sense of community that SoWal.com provides which encourages people to share their opinions. It's like going on vacation without leaving the house. :funn:-- NOT.

SJ, this reminds me of that old commercial: Is it LIVE, or is it MEMOREX??? :lol:
 
Yes, they are, but I read that post of The Sheep and still don't fully understand its opinion. I was never good with poetry that is longer than 14 lines.

Then do like me and send Molly to herd that SHEEP. I have stated before that I truly get a headache reading the wooly posts. That is my opinion.
 
Then do like me and send Molly to herd that SHEEP. I have stated before that I truly get a headache reading the wooly posts. That is my opinion.


Don't fret, Miss Kitty. TheSheep might be on to greener pastures since he has discovered SoWal's to be full of crabgrass. :eek:
 
I thought 30-Gay was the most bizarre poster on here until I saw this.

WTF?
WTF is within my post. My post was from a historical perspective. I thought that Miss Kitty was the most bizarre poster on here until I saw yours.
 
You know what, I have decided I do not like this sheep at all. All you can do is B*tch and moan and complain about this place that we all love and hold dear to our hearts. Why on earth to do you even post here if you don't like it? Please answer that question. Do you do it because you think it is cute and funny? It's not. Do you do it to get under the skin of those of us who actually LOVE this place? You do. It is a free world and we are free to speak our minds, I have spoken mine and I feel so much better now. I think it is sheep shearing day, you might want to watch out sheep!
It is expected, rather than looking at things SoWal from TheSheep's perspective, which btw is the perspective of the typical non SoWal resident, that residents will take offense first, logic second. :idontno:
 
To me it isn't about the asthetics of the place. It is about the beautiful blue ocean, the soft white sand between my toes, the sounds of the ocean, the beautiful night sky, the beautiful sunsets and moonrises. My goodnes that is what I come here for. Once you get to where you are going who freaking cares about the houses, and condo's and all? Really? I think the only way to avoid all of that is going to a deserted island somewhere!!!!! IMHO!
One need nt go to a deserted anywhere to find these same atributes of the water you describe.

TheSheep has traveled here, there, anysomewhere. There are a zillion places so not SoWal.
 
Don't fret, Miss Kitty. TheSheep might be on to greener pastures since he has discovered SoWal's to be full of crabgrass. :eek:
Rather not, I'd say. I will have to come to SoWal quite often, mof. Choosing to live there isn yet another platter of sheepdip.

I do not critisize nor applaud your loyalty and living in SoWal, I am trying to understand it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top