• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Revitalize Your Auto's....

New posts

Wax Guy

Beach Comber
Hello Everyone,
Summer is upon us and the heat along with the salt air can do damaging things to your vehicles, things you don't see until it is to late. Also the love bugs have been trying to get out and about, don't leave them stuck there to long because the damage can be irreversible. Let me keep your most precious auto's spic and span, and sealed to prevent future damage to your babys. :D I am mobile, See my ad in the Bell South Yellow Pages. I also save you a lot of money by renewing head lights, and also on site spot repair.

Thanks in Advance,
Glenn
Revitalize
850-258-0041
 
Well My full details start at 125-150 severity is the key to price, It goes up from there. Head light restoration is 50.00. None of my prices are concrete until I see the vehicle. Spot repair, really I have to see it to even be close. High speed buffing, 100 per stage, course , medium, fine. Some cases only require fine, again severity is a key factor. I am fully mobile. Basic washes and vacums 35.00. I do have a multi car discount. Prepay discount. Maintenence Plans availible.
 
My old Lexi has fogged up head lamps. The dealer says $525/HEADLIGHT. :eek: Is that headlight restoration? I think the light is all one piece or somethin'?:confused: Are you familiar? It's an old, '93 SC400.
 
Yes the dealer is correct and yes I can save you mucho dinero. Give me a call 850-258-0041
 
Glenn just left my house. He was here promptly at our pre-arranged 9am app't. My Honda looks brand new !!!! What a great convenience. The wash and wax cost me $50. What a bargain !!! I HIGHLY recommend Revitalize. 850 258 0041. I definitely will use Glenn every 3 months to keep my car protected from the salt air. Thanks Glenn.....see you again in a few months.
 
Glenn just left my house. He was here promptly at our pre-arranged 9am app't. My Honda looks brand new !!!! What a great convenience. The wash and wax cost me $50. What a bargain !!! I HIGHLY recommend Revitalize. 850 258 0041. I definitely will use Glenn every 3 months to keep my car protected from the salt air. Thanks Glenn.....see you again in a few months.

Thanks Billy, I look forward to working for you again. It is always a pleasure to have clients that appreciate what I do. Thanks and good luck with your new house, talk to you soon, Glenn
 
:biggrin: Wow, that Wax Guy just left and my headlights are revitalized like brand spankin' new. He did save me mucho dinero too! :yikes: I could not believe my eyes when I saw how suhhhweet :wub: they turned out. I'm tellin' ya it was just like magic. Thanks for the sowaller discount too! ;-) I will definitely being doing more business with you. :cool: HubbaBubba will too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top