• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rezone Local Catch (30A) property?

New posts
They're trying to rezone from residential to commercial, which would open the door for businesses other than a restaurant. I'm curious if information is circulating.
 
Not aware... Whats interesting is that they actually have enough parking for their restaurant / bar, unlike others.

Why would they want to get rid of such an important resource?
 
Not aware... Whats interesting is that they actually have enough parking for their restaurant / bar, unlike others.

Why would they want to get rid of such an important resource?

No kidding especially since on busy nights they have cars parked down both sides of 30A as well as their lot.
 
Changing the zoning will most likely increase the value of the property.
 
Changing the zoning will most likely increase the value of the property.

Do you think that they are planning on selling? It's changed hands so many times I've lost count. I don't understand why either. The location has always been popular with locals and tourist. I do recall that there were noise issues with the adjoining residents at one point but then the noise ordinance took care of that, I think.
 
Do you think that they are planning on selling? It's changed hands so many times I've lost count. I don't understand why either. The location has always been popular with locals and tourist. I do recall that there were noise issues with the adjoining residents at one point but then the noise ordinance took care of that, I think.

I have no idea what their plans are, but it would make sense to have the most valuable zoning options in place if they were planning to put it on the market.
 
I have no idea what their plans are, but it would make sense to have the most valuable zoning options in place if they were planning to put it on the market.

I agree. Our house is just down the street. We had it rezoned a while back for the same reason, but we have no plans to sell...
 
I agree. Our house is just down the street. We had it rezoned a while back for the same reason, but we have no plans to sell...

Smart move Will.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top