• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ripley Tomatoes

New posts

Bob Yates

Beach Crab
When and where can i purchase Ripley tomatoes (if there's even a crop this year)? I contacted a person who grows Ripley's and we agreed on a price.he even paid shipping. However, the tomatoes were sent to my mailbox instead of my front door. Needless to say, I don't check my mail everyday (community mailbox).. Three days after they arrived, they were mush! What a mess! So, I want to know if you ship to Central Florida when they are in season?
Thank you,
SmileMaker
 
When and where can i purchase Ripley tomatoes (if there's even a crop this year)? I contacted a person who grows Ripley's and we agreed on a price.he even paid shipping. However, the tomatoes were sent to my mailbox instead of my front door. Needless to say, I don't check my mail everyday (community mailbox).. Three days after they arrived, they were mush! What a mess! So, I want to know if you ship to Central Florida when they are in season?
Thank you,
SmileMaker
I like mushed tomatoes please mail to me.
 
When and where can i purchase Ripley tomatoes (if there's even a crop this year)? I contacted a person who grows Ripley's and we agreed on a price.he even paid shipping. However, the tomatoes were sent to my mailbox instead of my front door. Needless to say, I don't check my mail everyday (community mailbox).. Three days after they arrived, they were mush! What a mess! So, I want to know if you ship to Central Florida when they are in season?
Thank you,
SmileMaker
Email them to me I love mershed maters.
 
When and where can i purchase Ripley tomatoes (if there's even a crop this year)? I contacted a person who grows Ripley's and we agreed on a price.he even paid shipping. However, the tomatoes were sent to my mailbox instead of my front door. Needless to say, I don't check my mail everyday (community mailbox).. Three days after they arrived, they were mush! What a mess! So, I want to know if you ship to Central Florida when they are in season?
Thank you,
SmileMaker
Seriously, Who are you asking? And why here?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top