• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Rivercamps Activity?

New posts

midlife

Beach Crab
Anything going on at Rivercamps on Crooked Creek? I know there were a lot of listings, but is anything actually trading? Has the airport progress helped at all?
Sorry for the "20 questions" approach, but I'm just trying to assess if I should do anything at Rivercamps or not. Reasonably close to the beach, but the lure of good fishing calls to me. Appreciate any info/suggestions/gossip.
Thanks.
 
They just completed the clubhouse and amenities. Nice. The lots appear to be reasonably priced but the asking prices of completed homes appear to be high. Several homes under construction.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top