• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

RiverCamps

New posts

prospector

Beach Comber
Has anyone been through RiverCamps lately? I heard the River House was well into construction and that several houses have been started. Just curious what kind of activity is going on there.

Thanks.
 
We haven't been through there is awhile, but if the new airport is approved tomorrow as expected Ole Smiling Joe will be calling his realtor for a tour with check book in hand.
 
We haven't been through there is awhile, but if the new airport is approved tomorrow as expected Ole Smiling Joe will be calling his realtor for a tour with check book in hand.

That would be a party of one.
 
We haven't been through there is awhile, but if the new airport is approved tomorrow as expected Ole Smiling Joe will be calling his realtor for a tour with check book in hand.

I hope SJ can find it. As we drove past over the weekend, the letters spelling "Rivercamps" on the sign had been removed, although you can see where they were since the sun bleached the sign around them- like a stencil. The place looked abandoned from the road, but maybe that is the look they were going for?? All I know is that it didn't look that way in July.
 
We haven't been through there is awhile, but if the new airport is approved tomorrow as expected Ole Smiling Joe will be calling his realtor for a tour with check book in hand.
No, I do like the landscape up there, but I would not want to be that close to the airport and so far from Grayton Beach. I am serious about the no-see-ums biting. Those critters drive me crazy.
 
Dont they have a mister system that you can purchase to control the bugs?:idontno: Even here in Inlet 1/2 mile from the Gulf we have major mosquitos. Our Mosquito magnet works wonders...no bugs for us, or our neighbors. I agree SJ it is buggy up there but beautiful. I would live there for sure.
 
Dont they have a mister system that you can purchase to control the bugs?:idontno: Even here in Inlet 1/2 mile from the Gulf we have major mosquitos. Our Mosquito magnet works wonders...no bugs for us, or our neighbors. I agree SJ it is buggy up there but beautiful. I would live there for sure.

They probably do, because otherwise, they would not sell a lot to people who actually drive there. Personally, I prefer not to breathe in all of the poison if I have a choice.
 
Dont they have a mister system that you can purchase to control the bugs?:idontno: Even here in Inlet 1/2 mile from the Gulf we have major mosquitos. Our Mosquito magnet works wonders...no bugs for us, or our neighbors. I agree SJ it is buggy up there but beautiful. I would live there for sure.

Just don't go over to Indian Pass without a beekeepers suit, those suckers will carry you off there.
 
Just don't go over to Indian Pass without a beekeepers suit, those suckers will carry you off there.
Right now the rain seems to have drowned them. (I live 5 minutes from Indian Pass.)
But maybe they'll come back worse than ever.
It's always been fine at the beach though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top