• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Riverwalk, Freeport

New posts
Those folks will be so stoked to do their grocery shopping at Kelly's!
I almost spewed a beer on my monitor! :floor:
They will be shopping for groceries in the Ritz Carlton, not to be confused with the Ritz food stores and gas station. Actually, by the time that gets going, surely people from Freeport will be shopping at the Plantation Publix.
 
The "Ritz" all you can eat mullet buffet.... Why didn't I think of that! Each room comes with a designer cast net and a cricket bucket. Every Tuesday their will be a Copeland raffle for a free brim buster!
 
Thanks for the link to Great Southern. Because I really needed the laugh.

"Orlean will be built to be an exact replica of the French Quarter in New Orleans except it will be much safer and cleaner. All of the homes will be designed as townhomes, as is in the French Quarter with a Royal Street and Bourbon Street and, of course, will be completely family oriented."- so many things wrong with this passage I don't know what to say.

"The theme will be "
 
Last edited:
The "Ritz" all you can eat mullet buffet.... Why didn't I think of that! Each room comes with a designer cast net and a cricket bucket. Every Tuesday their will be a Copeland raffle for a free brim buster!

Your on fire Bobby. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top