• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Riverwalk, Freeport

New posts
About the hotel. When I say I cant speak about it, its because I don't actually know. Im not trying to hide anything. If you all really want to know I can find out but it may take a week or so.
 
This is a joke, right? I associate Ritz Carltons with big, cosmopolitan cities or luxury resort areas. I love the Emerald Coast (I refuse to call it THE Beach), but I don't think we are RC material.:floor:

Not a joke, I should have said rumors. All except Henderson Park Inn, I'll have to get some of those brochures I saw and scan them.
 
Speaking of the Henderson Park Inn, the meltdown in the real estate market had a happy side effect of sparing the Inn and it is now open for business again after sitting empty for a couple years while someone tried to put together a condo presale for the property.

http://www.hendersonparkinn.com/
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top