• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Roadside Service?

New posts

ronnie610

Beach Comber
I have a friend that had a flat tire last night near the 4 way stop in Grayton. Does anyone know of local roadside assistance that could at least put air in it such that it could be driven to be fixed?
 
I'm sure Beach Tech would do it and they aren't too far away in Santa Rosa Beach. 267-2067. I've had very good luck with them.
Of course, I wouldn't expect them to do it for free. Good luck
 
There used to be a great tire guy south of 98. I know that closed a couple years ago, but where is the new Sowal location to take a flat to get fixed?
 
My Wife got a nail in her tire and if I recall, Beach Tech charged about $15 to plug it. Took maybe 5 minutes while I waited.
 
For future reference, I've had amazing service with Triple A lately. I had two flat tires on two cars at once. They came out at night and repaired both of them. I took the car to Beach Tech to check it out and he said they'd done the same thing he would have done in the shop.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top