• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Roebuck Auction Today

New posts
I was there but I missed that one. But the 4 story house that hosted the auction had its highest bid at $6 million. I am told both seller and buyer both want to close so it will go for that or a little more...
 
Does a buyers premium get added on to the bid price when the home's official "price" is listed like at the PA site? So would this house show up as a qualified sale; and at $424,000 or $424,000 plus premium..say $466,000 if premium is %10?
 
Last edited:
Yes, the sales price of a home bought at auction is the bid price plus 10%. That is the price that gets recorded. I was at the auction and that house sold for a high bid of $422,500 plus 10% for a total selling price of $464,750.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top