• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Room for Rent!!!

New posts

sarahmclaney

Beach Comber
Room for rent. 3bdrm/3bath house, 18th hole Baytown Golf Course in Sandestin. Upstairs rm available, walk-in closet, full bath, private balcony. Asking $1500 all inclusive Call 850-830-0933(Andi) or 850-687-7765(Sarah)

Hey everyone. I am Sarah and I currently live in Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. One of my roommates just currently moved out to relocate to New Orleans so my other roommate Andi and I have an amazing room available. It is on the second floor, the only room upstairs. It is fully furnished with a private balcony. I am not sure if you are familiar with Sandestin but you can view the resort at sandestin.com. Our home has a full front porch along with a back screened in patio with a small dock for fishing. If you would like anymore iformation please feel free to call and/or email.
 
:yikes: That is quite expensive lodging! That's $4500 a month for a 3 bedroom. If I had that kind of money I wouldn't stay there. Too fancy for me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top